Why Join Us?
C.A. Fortune is a leading Natural, Specialty/Conventional & Bakery/Deli sales and marketing agency with talented employees across 43 states. Our company's success is based on our people which means your role will be an integral part to our team. We are committed to adding positive, ambitious, reliable, and industrious members to our team so please consider a future with us.
Client Development Support Specialist
Location: Elk Grove Village, Illinois
- Dedicated administrative support for key client needs within the Client Development Department at CA Fortune.
- Manage day to day responsibilities for client’s trade management system updates; Can take ownership and work directly with the client and CA Fortune Sales team daily for system maintenance and adjustments.
- Mange client’s promotional planners and update with direction from the Client Development Manager.
- Assist with client reports such as distribution tracking, new item tracking and special business initiative tracking.
- Support Client Development Manager in preparing for sales meetings and customer appointments as needed.
- Under direction of the Client Development Manager assist with administrative requirements and requests from the client.
- Assist in Customer Service Team needs for client regarding pricing and promotional adjustments.
- Support Client Development Manager in maintaining and organizing Client’s Share Point page with all relevant client information and product data for CA Fortune Distributor and Sales Teams (Pricelists, APLs, New Item Launches, Client and Customer Data).
- High school diploma or GED required. Some college preferred.
- A minimum of three (3) years of prior experience with data entry, preferably with a food broker, required.
- Must have prior experience utilizing MS Word, excel and e-mail programs.
- Must possess excellent organizational skills and have a proven track record of meeting deadlines.
- Must demonstrate good problem-solving ability and initiative in finding workable solutions to complex problems affecting multiple users of shared data.
- Must be able to effectively communicate with others.
- Must be able to operate a computer, calculator, printer, telephone and copy machine.
To receive updates on upcoming opportunities, follow us on LinkedIn.